Saturday, February 16, 2013

It Was Sunny in York, England

It was autumn during my visit in York, England last 2008 but the weather was not really so cold compared to where I live in Europe. I only wore a  sweatshirt and long shirt underneath and I was already good. The weather was also sunny which is perfect for sightseeing.

A friend who lives in Harrogate toured me in this city. Thanks a lot Ross for your time and effort in touring me around. Truly appreciated!

York is a walled city, situated at the confluence of the Rivers Ouse and Foss in North Yorkshire, England.  We visited some sights including the Shambles (a medieval street in York), the Minster (Cathedral of York), had a walk on the Stonegate, Clifford's Tower and we also had a walk around the Old City.

Ouse Bridge in York, England. The date embedded in the image was the time when I visited York.

No comments:

ShareThis