Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snapshots from San Francisco, California

I seems  like yesterday  when I visited San Francisco, California. It is one of the cities I visited during my one month vacation in the United States last 2012. I believed many of you know this city. It is very famous for its Golden Gate Bridge. For some reason, I am wondering why this bridge is called "golden" when it looks like red or maroon.

I  am always grateful to all the good friends I met in this city. Brianna, Jacky  and Ate Mary, you are all awesome! I hope we will meet again someday!  I truly had  a great time with you all.

Photographs speak thousands of words, so I am only sharing for now some of the  snapshots I took from San Francisco. Have fun viewing! 
View of San Francisco as we were riding  a Ferry from Alameda-Oakland to SFO.
The Fisherman's Wharf of San Francisco..Honestly, I miss the seafoods there!
The Dewey monument  at the Union Square in San Francisco, California. I am happy to be there!

No comments:

ShareThis