Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spring Is Almost Coming in Europe

 Spring is one of my favorite seasons of the year. This is the time when the surroundings turns slowly  to green. The temperature becomes milder.  The season when I slowly see the flowers  blooming in our garden  like the crocus, narcissus and tulips.  I can't  wait to put on again our patio umbrella. Our garden will be colorful again!
Narcissus in our garden during spring time.

 Spring is also the  best time  of the year to travel in Europe.  Airfares and  accommodations and hotels are cheaper compared to summer. Museums are also not so crowded. These are only  some of the  reasons why I already booked some trips for next month. I cannot wait to visit  places in  Ireland,  Lichtenstein, Italy and Switzerland  in March 2013. I am quite excited about it.

No comments:

ShareThis