Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Berlinale Palast in Berlin

It is almost two years now since my visit in Germany's capital city of Berlin.  I found a cheap bus trip there for 3-days and immediately booked it. I guess that trip only cost 129.00 Euros including the hotel, breakfast and of course the  transportation.

I also met some friends there during my visit. That was awesome because I saw a lot of sights plus the fun that I had with them. I went there last February 2011 which was normally perfect to see the Berlinale event. Sad to say, I don't have enough time to watch the movies in Berlinale Palast.

The Berlin International Film Festival, also known as Berlinale is held yearly in Germany's capital. It is said to be one of the world's leading film festivals and most reputable media events.

This year's film festival is held from  February 7-17, 2013. 

The Berlinale Palast in Berlin. I was there last 2011.

No comments:

ShareThis