Saturday, February 8, 2014

Accommodation In Regency Hotel Boracay, Philippines

I am actually a frugal traveller.  I always find the cheapest travels that  fits my budget, or else I won't be able to travel to over 30 countries now. Sometimes, I am  lucky to find cheap travel packages  with great inclusions in it from  accommodation to sightseeing tours, transportation and food.  Since  siblings will be sponsoring most of my trips in the Philippines this time, I cannot really convince them to find affordable travel offers especially on accommodation. It is their decision and I am not really happy with it because it seems that they are only trying to waste money. I just hope that they will realize  the value of money instead of just  like throwing it outside the window.  We will see what will be the next episode  of this suppose  to be  travel in Boracay.

The beautiful fine white sand beach in Boracay.   

 Anyway, one of my sisters inquired about this the Regency hotel in  Boracay. For me, this is really very expensive. It is okey if I will just stay in the hotel  the whole time but since I won't be staying in the hotel all the time, I really find it a waste of money. I will not be paying for this hotel room even though everything is already included in it.  It is just so expensive for me. I understand that this is quite luxury but I believed there are still better things where to spend money.

Boracay on the other hand,  is one of the most beautiful beaches not only in the Philippines but in the whole world.

Here is the offer of the hotel per email response to my sister. This is in Philippine Pesos and in US Dollar  it is around  $555.00.

"From: BORACAY REGENCY BEACH RESORT  and  SPA - Boracay Office Date: February 7, 2014 5:46:32 PM PST To: XXXX 
Subject: Re: Regency delight

hello, Good day! Here's the rate for the Superior Room on April 28-May 1, 2014 3 nights. Superior Room (North Wing only) PHP 7,728.00/room/night 

No Balcony, No view 
 Single or Twin Sharing 1 King Bed or 2 Single Beds or 2 Single Joined Beds w/ Buffet Breakfast for 2 persons only

For the Regency Delight Package Rate: 1 Superior Twin Delight Pacakge x @ PHP 8,412.00/person x 2 persons = PHP 16,824.00 

Add: 1 Extra Night x @ PHP 3,817.00/person/night x 2 persons = PHP 7,634.00 Add: 2 persons Government Fees x @ PHP 275.00/person = PHP 550.00 TOTAL: PHP 25,008.00  (around $555.00)

Boracay Regency Hotel.
Inclusions: Complimentary 3 days BUffet Breakfast, Lunch and  3 nights Buffet Dinner for 2 persons only 
Complimentary use of GYM and Swimming Pools 
Roundtrip Land and  Sea Transfers via Caticlan for 2 persons only

**PHP 350.00/person - addt'l charge if via KALIBO flight 

*All rates are subject to change without prior notice 
*9y.o. and above considered as Adult. / 2Kids will be converted to 1 Adult

Check-in Time: 03:00 PM Check-out Time: 12:00 NOON 

**Room not yet blocked / limited rooms available / room subject to availability upon booking.
PLease advise us if you want to book the room for us to recheck the availability and send you the billing statement. 
**Full payment required. Thank you!

liezle 

Reservations 
- Boracay Office Boracay Regency Beach Resort And Spa Philippines 
Tel. No. +63 36 288 6111-7 
 Fax. No. + 63 36 288 6777 
 Mobile No. +63 9177249473"

No comments:

ShareThis