Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dining and Listening to the Live Band in Matina Town Square, Davao City

I am back here again! Wow, I can't imagine was away here for some months. It was the fault of the long vacation I had in Asia plus the busy days I had when I returned from that trip. It was a great vacation, I would say. I enjoyed it and there are a lot of unforgettable memories I had with family and friends especially in the Philippines.

 One of the places I visited in the Philippines was Davao City. I want to thank a dear friend and former classmate back in high school and College days for her kindness and generosity. I am very grateful to you my dear friend.



During our first night in Davao City, she  brought   us to  Matina Town Square. The place was really cool especially is you love to listen to live bands.  We witnessed 2 different  groups of bands who performed live when we were there.  That   great drum machine was indeed in action that night! We enjoyed the dinner while listening to the live bands that night.

Matina Town Square, also known as MTS is dubbed as the entertainment hub of Davao City. It is a popular venue for nightly live band performances of homegrown musical artists particularly on weekends where this small complex is filled with people looking to have a good time or hang-out with friends and meet new acquaintances.

I did had a good time during our stay. If I was not so tired from the many trips I did in Asia that time, I wish to stay longer and probably drink some bottles of beer..Just kidding..hehe! I am glad to have a good time with my friends  who were also my former classmates in high school and college days.

No comments:

ShareThis