Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm in UK now!


in front of the city hall in Birmingham

I am finally in UK now. Yesterday , I arrived in Birmingham International Airport safety..thanks to the good Lord for bringing me safely here.... My friend from Birmingham Dae Loy, picked me up at the airport..thanks a lot Dae Ly, everything is really appreciated.first of all I just can't give you enough updates because I am always tired with all the walkings and escapades which is starting now...so please accept my apology. I am just sharing some pictures for now from the city of Birmingham..we had a great day today despite the bad weather which is raining and snowing..huh!!


at the Birmingham Internation airport, with Dae Loloy's babies, Bacon n Chez!!i'm so very tired as i arrived here because of lack of sleep..
keep visiting here guys..i'll be posting more photos soon!!

No comments:

ShareThis