Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Carnival photo for Today

How are you guys? I am doing great today but tonight I just felt upset after complaining for bad customer service over an internet shopping site where I ordered some stuffs. I called them in their hotline and poured out how I felt about their bad customer service. Now I am venting here..huhuhu!! Enough for this not so good experience about shopping online. I will share it later in my other blog, Simply the Best.
Anyway, this photo might be the last one I will share here since carnival here in Germany is ending tonight at 12:00 midnight. Today is also called Shrove Tuesday, a term used in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia for the day preceding the first day of the Christian season of fasting and prayer called Lent. I have to temporarily sign-off now to ask  someone about ball lock pins. Do you know this stuff? take care everyone..Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Really an awesome Post and teh blogs too..:),, Keep updating me.. T care..

ShareThis