Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Euro Travel in Dome des Invalides in Paris, France

It's good to remember always a very interesting city and this is Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The background in my picture is the Dome des Invalides or the Cathedral of the Invalides. I was there and it was truly a great trip. I hope to see you next time Paris!
that's me in front of the Cathedral of Les Invalides during our trip to Paris last march 28, 2009

Les Invalides in Paris, France, is a complex of buildings in the city's 7th arrondissement containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France, as well as a hospital and a retirement home for war veterans, the building's original purpose. The buildings house the Musée de l'Armée, the military museum of the Army of France, the Musée des Plans-Reliefs, and the Musée d'Histoire Contemporaine, as well as the burial site for some of France's war heroes. source: wikipedia

No comments:

ShareThis