Friday, May 1, 2009

Visiting Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford Upon Avon in England

I never expect that I had the chance to visit William Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford Upon Avon in England. We always never know when our dreams are slowly coming true..just like me. I guess most of you already know this famous poet of all times. If not, you can browse over the internet about William Shakespeare and Stratford Upon Avon or you can also try to find it in my labels or categories here. This is also a very nice place in England. more photos to come this time. Sorry if I can only post picture from time to time because I almost run out of allowed photos to be uploaded in blogger.
this was taken outside Shakepeare's Museum. at the side of this building is the house where Shakespeare was born.
ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PHOTOS HERE ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE OWNER AND AUTHOR OF THIS SITE. FOR YOUR INFO! THANK YOU!

No comments:

ShareThis