Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Euro Travel to the Birthplace of William Shakespeare in Stratford Upon Avon in England

Another dream came true! It is about My Euro Travel to the Birthplace of William Shakespeare in Stratford Upon Avon in England. I believed you know or have an idea about the famous poet of all times, William Shakespeare. I was not able meet him personally but I was able to visit the place where he was born. In fact, that first picture where I stood in front is where Shakespeare was born. I am honoured to visit a place where one famous person in history was born. Imagine how they preserved that building for centuries now? I would like to thank all my good friends in England who toured me around during my visit there for three weeks.

We also visited the church where Shakespeare's remain was buried. I will post about it in my future entry.
I look so small here when in fact I am big..wink! feel free to click these images to enlarge.
another old but beautiful and historical building in Stratford Upon Avon.

No comments:

ShareThis