Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fasching or Carnival in Germany

Today is the last day of the Fasching or Carnival in Germany. I guess it is also the same in other countries who are celebrating it. Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday is obviously the last day of this festival. I even saw a lot of people wearing different costumes with make-ups on their faces in Neumarkt this morning. I am sharing some photos below. This was taken during the Chinese Carnival in Dietfurt last year. Sad to say I was not able to witness it this year because I was still on vacation.

Reminder also for tonight for those who want to buy diet pills, be sure to get the most effective one in the market. I want to consult first our doctor before using it. Goodnight guys. I am feeling very sleepy right now. I guess I am still trying to adjust to the time and weather here in Europe.
Chinese Fasching in Dietfurt in Bavaria, Germany. I personally took these pictures last year.

1 comment:

Hilda said...

I wish someone would organize a Fat Tuesday carnival here in Manila. The ones in Europe and the U.S. all look like so much fun! But I guess we have so many fiestas already. ;)

ShareThis