Monday, April 2, 2012

Oktoberfest in Munich, Bavaria

Time flies by so fast now. Imagine we are already on the second quarter of the year. April is finally here. I believed thousands and even millions of tourists from around the world had already booked their trip to witness the biggest fair in the world, the famous and worldwide known Oktoberfest. Others might still be looking for cheap flights and hotels.

I guess I am lucky to witness this festival three times in my life. You can witness and experience a lot in this festival especially the Bavarian culture. You can hear different music from the different live bands inside the beer tents. Bavarian and German musics and songs are frequently played. I am admire the high-tech music instruments and equipments they are using there. I guess Zildjian Drums are also use by the different bands. Sitting alone inside the beer tents and listening to the live bands while drinking beer and eating German delicacies will surely be a fantastic experience for you.

There are also a lot of carnival rides to try and experience during the Oktoberfest. If you have the chance, don't miss to visit this festival once in your life. For sure, you will have a lot of fun there.

This year's festival will take place from September 22 to October 7, 2012.

one of the carnival rides at the Oktoberfest in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. I was there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, wish I could go there someday. :(


followed you, do follow me as well. thanks! :)

ShareThis