Thursday, August 2, 2012

Listening to the Live Band in Gaubodenvolksfest in Straubing

The little brother of Oktoberfest is almost coming.  I was once  in  Gaubodenvolksfest, a famous festival held every month of August in Straubing. This city is located in lower Bavaria in the southern part of Germany.

Gaubodenvolksfest  is  considered to be the second largest fair in Bavaria, Germany.  This might  probably be the reason why it is called as the little brother of Oktoberfest. I love going to the German festivals because from there, I love listening to the live bands inside the beer tents. I love their sound systems.  One of the live bands in this festival   might be using an EV cab, a kind of powerful speaker.  I  also love tasting  German foods when I go to festivals  like these.

When you are in  Bavaria, Germany  this coming August 10-20, 2012, you might want to visit this  agricultural festival. It is truly worth to experience.

A live band playing  in one of the beer tents at the  Gaubodenvolksfest in Straubing. I once visited it last August 2009.

No comments:

ShareThis