Friday, February 15, 2013

My Second Visit in Paris, France

I have been to France many times and already visited  Paris twice. I love this city! My first  visit was in 2009  and was followed  last summer 2010. It was summer  but the weather was not so friendly. It was raining during our three days of visit but I was happy after seeing some of its sights again.

We stayed in one of the bed and breakfast  apartments  near Gare Nord train station. Finding luxury apartments Paris is very easy now.  All you need to do is browse the internet.  I hope in my next visit, I can already stay in one of those luxury apartments like what we had in Switzerland.

Among  the  famous sights to see in this city  are Notre dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triompe, Sacre Coeur, the Pantheon, Louvre and many museums, galleries and parks.

Notre dame de Cathedral during my second visit in France last August 2010.

No comments:

ShareThis