Saturday, May 4, 2013

Souvenir Shopping in Copenhagen

I can't believed that I was able to travel to 6 countries last month. According to my calendar, I already traveled 12 countries for the past two months. I just find it amazing and I can't imagine how did I did all of those travels. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to see many places.  I just came home from a recent cruise trip from Scandivania. One of the cities we visited during that trip is Copenhagen.

I did shopped for souvenirs in Denmark's capital city. Not that much because most of travel souvenirs I saw are quite expensive. One of the shops we went to is located near the pier where our ship docked. I just love how they display their products. It might not be the kuat racks at cracksandracks.com but I find it nice and well-arranged.

Nyhavn is a 17th century waterfront, canal and entertainment district in Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you are planning to visit Copenhagen, be sure to find the cheapest souvenir shops in this city. I am already contented of the souvenirs I bought from postcards to fridge  magnet, shotglass  and shirts. I would love to do more shopping but the time  was just not enough during our visit.

2 comments:

Guillaume Speurt said...

With six countries in a Month you are close to my own record ;) But twelve in a year I don't know if I had the chance to see more...

For sure, I have never been to Danemark and Copenhagen. But I will, soon. Promised.

I see you liked the city and especially its souvenir shops :D

Guillaume Speurt said...

Well it's me again, seems that I read too fast, I apologize: In 2 months I haven't been in 12 countries :) you win :p

ShareThis