Thursday, October 10, 2013

Waiting for my Travel Confirmation for Christmas Market Trips

Hello everyone! Hello October! It seems that the holiday season is almost coming! This is the best time of the year to experience Christmas markets in Europe. How about that?

I have a friend in facebook who has been asking me about Christmas markets in this continent. She is planning to visit Europe this holiday season and want to experience Christmas markets. It will be very cold since it is winter already but if you are a travel geek, no matter what season of the year it is, rain or shine or snow, you still want to travel. And that is like me! I love this season too and I love visiting Christmas markets like the ones I visited before.

The Cathedral of Budapest during my second visit last summer 2012.

I have been to many of these events in Europe. Most of it is in Germany. I also visited the ones in Zurich and Basel in Switzerland. I also found the Christmas market in Strasbourg very interesting, the reason why I visited it twice already. I cannot forget the ones I encountered in Birmingham, Leeds and York in England. The ones in Madrid and Granada in Spain were also great but we don't have enough time to go around.

Christmas Market in Plaza Mayor, Madrid. How I miss this city! Glad to be there twice!
This coming holiday season, I already booked some Christmas market trips to Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest. It will be my first time in Slovakia's capital city, Bratislava. I have been to Vienna and Budapest twice but have not experience yet Christmas markets there.

For now, I am still waiting for my travel confirmation. I booked this Christmas trips last weekend of September but the travel company forgot to send me the confirmation. I wrote them an email yesterday and they replied today,  saying that they are sending now the travel confirmation.

This will be another adventure for me because I am travelling alone again. I know HE will protect and HE always will!

No comments:

ShareThis