Thursday, November 28, 2013

Remembering this Birthday Party in Ramstein, Germany

First of all, I want to greet all American and Canadian friends and to everyone who are currently celebrating thanksgiving day! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! 

I miss seeing some good friends in Ramstein-Miesenbach  this month. They  already left and went back to the United States almost two weeks ago.  If I was not sick that time, I should be meeting them before  they left. I believed they are happy now because they are finally back home.

Sumptuous foods during a friend's birthday party in Ramstein-Miesenbach.
I remember the last time we visited them was during her husband's birthday party. It was around 2 or 3  years now. I should be giving a  Jackson Bass as birthday present but that time, I don't have a budget to buy it. It was a very fun party.  Everyone enjoyed it. They had a lot of visitors and the foods  prepared were really very delicious. What do you think with the picture I took during that birthday party?

We also did some karaoke singing that time. Most of the boys enjoyed drinking beer and liquors at the backyard while cracking jokes and laughing. It was indeed a very memorable party.

I hope one day, I can visit these good friends in the United States. For sure, I will!

No comments:

ShareThis