Monday, September 15, 2014

Went Window Shopping in Crystal World in Wattens

Hello folks! Another week is starting again. We are already in the middle of September and it seems that Christmas is approaching near. I am not really in a hurry for the coming yuletide season. How about you? I remembered a friend's daughter who asked her how many days more before Christmas? Hmmm..this also means that she has to get slowly ready for Christmas presents to her daughter. yay!


Awhile ago, I was browsing some photo albums in my laptop. I found some photos taken during my trip with a friend in Wattens, Austria last year. We actually had a short stop-over at the Swarovski Kristallwelten museum or Swarovski Crysral World museum. I was really amazed when we went inside the museum. The museum features the history of crystal manufacturing, the life of Daniel Swarovski and a large collection of crystals including works by notable artists like Brian Eno and Niki de Saint Phalle.



They also have a shop inside selling jewelry of all kinds especially ones that are made of crystals. I was looking that time for a special kind of magnet bracelet but did not fine one. I also forgot to ask their cashier due to limited time. I rather visit superiormagnetics.com to find it. I actually found a lot of magnetic bracelets but still cannot decide which one. Everything is simply beautiful!

During that visit in Swarovski Kristallwelten, I actually bought two pairs of earrings and a pendant. I love it! I guess, those  are  enough and I am happy that once in a lifetime, I happened to visit one of the
major tourist destinations in Austria, attracting visitors from all over the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Euro Travel and Adventure" has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-sunday-drive_21.html

ShareThis