Sunday, January 18, 2015

That Happy Trip in the Beautiful Island of Boracay

Before I forget, I would like to greet everyone a Happy New Year 2015. I know this is a very late greetings but then, better late than never! I hope your 2015 is starting great. My first weeks of January is so far doing good. I am just just busy since I started working last summer 2014.

I am glad that before I entered  the job market again  last year, I was able to take a vacation in Asia and visited my home country Philippines for some weeks. So far, it was the best vacation I had last 2014. I also visited some countries in Europe last year, but spending a vacation with your family and friends is always the best. Indeed, I agree in the saying, "there is no place like home".

One of the islands  in the Philippines I visited  with my siblings was Boracay. I believed this beautiful island is not new to you anymore. In fact  during our visit there, you can see a lot of tourists from all over the globe.

Remember this island is also a party  island but of course, you can find some quite areas  to relax and rejuvenate. During our visit,  and it was summer in the Philippines that time, there was a huge summer party in the island. We decided to go there and it was really very crowded that  we had the difficulty to move around. I was hoping to see someone who uses  Levy's gadget but there is nobody there who played mandolin.  If you don't have any idea what mandolin is, is a musical instrument in the lute family and is usually plucked with a plectrum or 'pick'.

There are so many things to do and to experience in Boracay, from entertainment to tasting local foods, water sports, outdoors, souvenir shopping and of course, the beach is the best part of the island.

No comments:

ShareThis