Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Enjoyed the Live Shows During that Cruise in Greece

Calm sea during our cruise trip in Greece.
I believed, I am ready to take another round of cruise trip. Although, I have seasickness sometimes, I was so thankful that I did not had it during my recent cruise trip. And yes, it was so far an awesome cruise trip in Greece. This country has a lot to offer to its guests and visitors inspite the financial and economic crisis it is facing right now. I really don't want to talk about it but I would love to share the fun and enjoyment I had during that vacation.

It was not my first cruise trip but already the fourth one. One thing I love during cruise holidays are the live shows and entertainment you can have in the ship. It is a great swimming hotel where you can have everything. 



The performers  during that cruise trip in Greece.

During my recent cruise in Greece, I also had fun watching the live shows at night and any other shows during the day when we are at the ship. One of my favorite performers during the live shows was this singer who is also an expert in playing musical instruments like guitars, piano and organ. I am not so sure if he can also play a saxophone which I found in this site, http://www.wwbw.com/Jody-Jazz.wwbw. It is an interesting shopping platform where you can find all the musical gadgets and accessories you need.

Every night you can experience different shows on various themes and plays. There are also acrobatic performances accompanied with live music.  I know for sure, I will take more cruise trips in  the future. So many places to see but time and finances are sometimes not available.

No comments:

ShareThis