Thursday, November 24, 2016

Heard Some Christmas Songs at the Christmas Market in Regensburg

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends all around the globe! I hope you are enjoying your day now with your family and friends. There are so many things to be thankful of especially for the life and the good health we have. I am so thankful that I am recovering now and thanks God for almost healing me fully.

I went for a doctor's check-up today and so far I am happy about the result. After that appointment, I decided to go to the city center to find some personal items. I am actually looking for sports bra and indeed up passing-by in the Christmas markets in Regensburg, located just the center of the old city.

While walking around the market, I heard some Christmas songs playing somewhere. I was a bit surprised because I don't usually hear it often so early like this. It brings happiness to me hearing such songs especially about Christmas. I am trying to remember the title of the song but I can't for now. Oh well, I might need a finale songwriter so I can always have it. Any idea what is this? Simply click the link.

I wish everyone in advance Happy Holidays! Please  remember its true meaning! Take care folks!

No comments:

ShareThis