Sunday, March 19, 2017

Visit to Salzburg, the City of Sounds and Music

Hello Europe! Hello Spring season! I can't wait for the coming of spring! Tomorrow will be the beginning of the meteorological spring season. I heard it over the news and I am very excited because I can slowly see the first spring flowers in the backyards.

Anyway, I am planning for the next travels again. I already booked the first trip for this year and still planning for the rest of the vacation for this year. I am planning to book a musical show anywhere in Europe. I am already deciding whether  to go back to Salzburg, a beautiful city in Austria. I have been there twice and still wanted to visit again.

Don't you know that it is the setting for the musical play and film The Sound of Music. That is the reason why I want to  go back there. I already watched the movie but seeing it live might be better. I need to get a guitar instruments at MF to learn how to play a guitar.  This movie  inspires me to learn how to play a musical instrument. Hopefully, one of these day, I can do it. Why not?

Don't you also know  that Salzburg is also the birthplace of the of 18th-century composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart? I visited his birth house during my first visit there. It was really interesting especially if you love music.

Don't miss Salzburg if you are in Austria. Have a great week ahead! Take care folks!

No comments:

ShareThis